|Each film-coated tablet contains 1000 mg. Methylsolfonylmethane (MSM).|
|MSM is a natural chemical found in green plants, certain algae, fruits, vegetables, grains,human and bovine milk . MSM is also found in human cerebral spinal fluid and plasma .MSM is naturally occurring in fresh foods. However, it is destroyed with even moderate food processing, such as heat or dehydration.|
|MSM has been used as a nature source of sulpher.It might supply sulpher to make other chemicals in the body such as methionine and some amino acids, and collagen...
ULTRA MSM is commonly used for:
- Osteoarthritis: Taking MSM by mouth seems to reduce some symptoms of arthritis of the knee, such as pain and joint movement.
- Musculoskeletal pain: Taking MSM by mouth before running seems to reduce muscle damage and other markers of stress and alleviate musculoskeletal pain caused by exercise.
- Might relieve some symptoms of Allergies.
- Boosting the immune system.
- Fighting antimicrobial infection.
- Maintains skin health.
|How to use|
|One or two tablets daily, preferably at mealtime.
For osteoarthritis: 500 mg three times daily ،It is possible to increase the dose up to 3000 mg per day, divided into three batches.
|No conclusive data on adverse reactions with MSM have been reported|
|Pregnancy and breast-feeding|
|There is No enough information about the safety of using MSM during pregnancy and breast-feeding.so avoid using it.|
|Warnings and precautions|
|Not to be used in patients with a known hypersensitivity to sulfa or any of the ingredients, serious allergic reactions to this product are rare.
- THIS IS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT:
- Use of supplements does not exclude doctor consultation and taking healthy balance food.
- Food supplements may have drug interactions that are unknown or unmentioned in this leaflet
- Doctor should be consulted when taking other medicines with food supplement.
|Store below 30° C, protect from light.|
|Ultra MSM pack of 30 film coated tablets.|