|Composition||:||Damvita Bones: Each 10 ml of syrup contains:
- Vitamin D3 (280 IU) 7 mcg
- Calcium 300 mg
- Cooper 0.25 mg
- Magnesium 150 mg
- Zinc 3 mg
|Properties||:||Damvita Bones provides a complete formulation rich source of calcium and co-factors including magnesium and vitamin D, zinc, and copper.
• Calcium is essential element s for building and maintaining strong teeth and healthy bones. In addition, Calcium plays an important role in muscle movement and blood coagulation and nerve function.
• Evidence suggests that healthy practices early in life, including the adequate consumption of calcium and trace elements, contribute to normal bone health and optimal bone mineralization. Peak bone mass, obtained during childhood and adolescent growth is known to be of major importance in maintaining bones later in life.
• Vitamin D is necessary for the optimal absorption and utilization of calcium by the body.
• Magnesium is necessary for strong bones.
• Zinc, Copper, are essential for skeletal development.
|Use||:|| Damvita Bones is suitable for children aged 4-12 year.
• During periods of increased requirements of calcium and vitamin D (convalescence)
• Promoting the healing of fractures.
• Patients with malabsorption, milk allergy or hypoparathyroidism.
• Children during development( growth)
|Contra-uses||:||• Doctor should be counseled in case of allergic to any of ingredients, and in the following medical cases:
• Hypercalcemia, renal failure, sarcoidosis, hypercalciuria, kidney calcium stone, malabsorption, diarrhea, heart block.
|Drug interactions||:||• Patients should be advised not to take any oral drugs before 1-2 hours from supplements contain calcium.
• Flourquinolones and tetracyclines may reduce absorption of this drug.
|Adverse effects||:||• Adverse effects may appear when calcium dose increase over recommended dose (more than 2000 – 2500 mg/day) or if it is used in renal failure patients. Adverse effects may include burning of difficult of urinating, vertigo, nausea, or vomiting and fatigue.
|Warnings||:||THIS IS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT
- Doctor should be counseled in case of allergic to any of ingredients
- Use of supplements does not exclude doctor consultation and take healthy balance food.
- Food supplements may be have a drug interactions are unknown or unmentioned in this leaflet
- Doctor should be consulted when concomitant use of food supplements with other medicines.
|Dosage & Administration||:||Give to your child orally, as below.
Children 4-6 years: 2 teaspoons (10ml) daily.
Children 7-12 years: 3 teaspoons (15ml) daily.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Shake well before use.
Once opened use within 3 months.
|Presentation||:||- Damvita Bones: cartoon Pack contains glass bottle contains 125 ml of Syrup with leaflet.
- Damvita Bones: cartoon Pack contains glass bottle contains 100 ml of Syrup with leaflet.
|Storage||:||Store below 25 °C.