|COMPOSITION||:||Damvita family: Each film coated tablet contains:
Vitamin A(retinol) 800 ug , Vitamin B1(Thiamine mononitrate ) 1.1 mg , Vitamin B2(Riboflavin Sodium phosphate ) 1.4 mg , Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 16 mg , Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 6 mg , Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1.4 mg Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 50 µg, Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 200 µg , Vitamin B12 (Copalamin) 2.5 µg , Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 80 mg, Vitamin D (Cholcalciferol) 5 µg , Vitamin E(D-alpha tocopherol) 12 mg , Vitamin K75 µg
Iodine ( Potassium Iodide) 150 µg, Iron (Iron(II)fumarate) 14 mg , Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) 120 mg, Cooper (Cooper Sulphate ) 1 mg , Chromium (Chromium (III) Chloride )40 µg , Magnesium ( Magnesium Carbonate ) 60 mg , Manganese(as Manganese Sulfate) 2 mg , Selenium (Sodium Selenite ) 55 µg , Zinc (Zinc Oxide) 10 mg.
|PROPERTIES||:||Damvita Family: play many important roles in human body such as; delivering nutrients to cells and organs for cellular metabolism & energy production, regulating neurological processes and supporting eye sight, heart, skin, immunity, blood cell, muscles and bone functions.
Damvita Family is a specially designed formula to meet the nutritional needs of family. It is a unique and carefully designed combination of essential vitamins and minerals.
Damvita Family film coated tablets act as below:
• Energy: B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and Pantothenic acid and Biotin) play an important role in metabolism of carbohydrate, fat and protein helping to meet energy demands.
• Nervous system: vitamin B6, Niacin, vitamin B12 and vitamin B1 (Thiamin) are needed for normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Anti-stress: vitamins A, E and C are powerful antioxidants helping maintain and protect body tissues against the damage effects of radicals caused by stress, pollution, and illness.
• Blood: Sufficient intake of vitamin B12, folic acid and iron are essential to help maintain healthy blood cells. Calcium also have a role in blood pressure.
• Bones: Vitamin D aids the absorption and metabolism of Calcium, which is needed for the maintenance of strong and healthy bones.
• Eyes: Vitamins A, C and E, along with Zinc help keep your eyes healthy, and maintain good eyesight.
• Heart: Folic acid, in combination with other B vitamins, helps in maintaining a healthy heart by reducing the high levels of the amino acid homocysteine.
• Immune System: Antioxidant vitamins A, C and Zinc help in resisting infections by maintaining a healthy immune system.
• Metabolism: Iodine is required for the body's synthesis of thyroid hormones, which control the rate of metabolism.
• Selenium: is an integral part of the enzyme which protects intracellular structures against oxidative damage.
• Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen and intracellular material.
• Chromium potentiates insulin action and influences carbohydrate, lipid, and protein metabolism.
• The trace elements play an essential role in oxygen transport and as co factors for various enzymes.
|USAGE||:||Damvita Family is used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, or inadequate vitamin intake as a result of problem of nutrition, weight reduce diet, loss of appetite, replace loss from oral contraceptives, antacids, smoking, exercise, increased requirement as a result of acute or chronic disease, convalescence, post-surgical state, during and after treatment with antibiotics, or chemotherapeutic agents.
|INTERACTIONS||:||Damvita family multivitamin also contains iron, avoid taking it at the same time as antacids, bisphosphonates , levodopa, thyroid medications , or some antibiotics (tetracyclines, quinolones).
- If you are taking another drug also contains folic acid, be sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist if you take certain anti-seizure drugs .
|OVERDOSE||:||If overdose is suspected, Symptoms of overdose may include: stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.|
|PRECATIONS||:||-It should not be taken if you are allergic to any of its ingredients; A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare.
-Folic acid may affect certain laboratory tests for vitamin B12 deficiency without treating this anemia. Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency may result in serious nerve problems.
THIS PRODUCT IS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT:
-Use of supplements does not exclude doctor consultation and take healthy balance food.
- Food supplements may be have a drug interactions are unknown or unmentioned in this leaflet.
-Doctor should be consulted when concomitant use of food supplements with other medicines.
|PREGNANCY and LACTATION||:||Tell your doctor if you are pregnant before using this medication.
This medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
|Side effects||:||Side effects are unlikely to occur even after prolonged use, many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
Constipation, diarrhea, or upset stomach may occur. These effects are usually temporary and may disappear as your body adjusts to this medication.
|Dosage & Administration||:||Damvita Family tablets are specially designed and film-coated to be easy-to-swallow and gentle on the stomach.
One tablet daily should be swallowed whole with sufficient fluid, preferably during or after meals.
|PACKAGING||:||Carton pack of 30 film –coated tablets.|
|STORAGE||:||Store at temperature between (15-30) oC away from light and moisture.